Wednesday, 22 October 2014

What I Love About Autumn - My top 5



Oh god how I love Autumn. Apart from the dark nights coming earlier and when it gets really windy, it's really great.  There are many reasons that I could write down that makes me glad it's here but here is my top 5 reasons why I love the Autumn.

1. The Great New Seasons On The Box

Well I don't think I watch too much TV, but there does seem to be some great shows that start or make a return in the Autumn. I never miss Arrow, Sons, Once upon a time and Revenge, but there is some good new shows too. Selfie and The Flash to name a few. I love snuggling up in my PJ's and a cup of tea and binge watching these. (I love the fact we have Netflix and Amazon too).







2. Wrapping Up In Lush Comfy Clothes

As the nights go a bit colder, we start wrapping up in big jumpers, cardigans and boots. It gives us a chance to bring out the old favourites and also invest in some new key pieces. I always go and have a mooch around the local charity shops to find a bargain or two as budgets for this can be a bit restrictive. But they are the best!! The number of tops etc that I have found have been amazing and at great prices too. 

New season next £35



3. When The Leaves Turn Golden

 One of the things I love is going for a walk with Juno amongst the fallen leaves and make that scrunching sound. We go picking for conkers, and we take them home to keep the house 'free from spiders' (doesn't work). 


4. My Local Fireworks And Carnival

Where I live in my little town of Burnham On Sea, every November we have a fireworks display and a carnival. It has always been a tradition of mine to make sure me and my family go, through time with different people. But it has always been great. The fireworks display is based on the seafront so overlooks the sea, last year we lived on the seafront so didn't have to leave home to watch it. This year will be even special because Juno is old enough to see it and understands that it's fireworks. The Carnival, is on the Monday and goes through the high street. Overall it's a great weekend, and a tradition I intend to keep up as long as I can. I love the fact I end up being silly and completely weird when they are on. Let's just see what happens this year. (Will let you know)




5. It's Nearly Christmas!!!

Of course the Christmas bug has well and truly hit everyone by now, especially after Halloween ends. The thing for me is trying to find the Christmas bargains and presents. I will be getting Jerome in a Christmas jumper whether he likes it or not.

What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

How far are you in the lead up to Christmas? There isn't many weeks left.
 
I'd love to hear them. 

Speak soon

XX



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou very much. Like hearing views on my posts. :)

      Delete