Thursday, 2 October 2014

Heinz Tomato Ketchup 50% Less Sugar

,


Hey, long time no speak
Change of jobs, family life and Juno made it time for me to take a back seat in my blogging for a while. Will chat about that later, but I am here to tell you about Heinz's new Tomato Ketchup with 50% less sugars.

If you are like me, I am constantly trying to find products with less sugar in for me and my family to try and eat a bit more healthily. Trying to get Juno to eat dinner is a challenge without having sauce, so finding Heinz 50% less sugar tomato ketchup is brilliant.

Heinz have replaced their sugar with sweeteners made from natural sources (so none of those artificial ones) Some of it has been replaced by a plant called Stevia which the extract of which has 300 times the sweetness of sugar and has been used for hundreds of years.

We sat down last night to home-made fish pie, broccoli carrots and sweetcorn, Juno always has sauce on the side. She tried some and I asked her what she thought of it and the words were saucy. Me and Jerome both thought it tastes like ketchup, and couldn't tell the difference. So it would be a great alternative that the whole family could enjoy without missing out on all the original taste.

Check it out in stores now, priced at £2.00 for a 500ml bottle its great value for money. Also check out the advert you'll be seeing alot more of too.







No comments:

Post a Comment