Friday, 23 May 2014

Nails inc with Alexa Chung


Well this kind of links in with a new series I would like to try out called my inspirational icons. Where I will let you into some of my favorite people that I admire, respect and love.

Alexa Chung has been a fashion inspiration for many people including me. Her style can be classic and sophisticated but also casual and elegant. I love how it looks like she can just be herself.


Well any way, Nails Inc has teamed up with Alexa to celebrate their 15th anniversary as the new face of Nails Inc. She has created a collection of six polishes priced at £15 each. 

The range will kick off with Alexa Lace in red which will be released in June. Then in August follows,   Alexa Cashmere In Mink, Alexa Silk in Black, Alexa Leather In Black, Alexa Sequins In Black And Gold and Alexa Camouflage.

They look really cool, I love the idea of a leather effect polish and the cashmere in mink is a simple polish that I could see myself wearing everyday. 


If you want to get your nails on some of these head over to Nails Inc now. I think these will be put on my birthday list. 

Do you have a favorite nail colour?
What is your best tips on nails?

I would love to hear them.

Speak soon

XX 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm loving this range :) thanks for sharing
    Sparklingsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem i'm loving them too. xx

      Delete