Thursday, 8 May 2014

Are You a Little Miss?


Well me and Juno love to sit down and have a story or two, and her favorites at the moment are Charlie and Lola and also the Mr Men and Little Miss books. So how excited was I when i found out that today is the launch of a new character, Little Miss Hug. 

This will be the 35th book in the Little Miss series and doesn't she look cute. Little Miss Hug Is an expert hugger who knows how to give hugs in time of need and also for fun, to her friends. 

For the first time ever, there is a free app to download for your android and I phone that lets you and your little ones unlock a special game, take a picture with little miss hug and upload it to your social media sites.

I can't wait to get my hands on this book, and I hope you can get a teddy of it too as I think it will be Juno's new favourite. 

You can get yours from all good book shops also click here for Amazon and it will go straight there.

What is your favorite children's book to read to your little one (or yourself)?

 I'd love to hear some Ideas.

Speak soon

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment