Friday, 6 May 2011

Where shall we go?

Hey, I've just been thinking if I could go anywhere and have the money to go any time where shall we take a trip?


I've just watched Eat, Pray, Love and am so wanting to go to the same Italy, India and Bali. 

Venice
I have always wanted to go to Venice, take a long Gondola ride, drink wine and get lost in a maze of streets.


Bhakti Yoga India Retreat
Well I'm not into all thing spiritual, but the stress that I have had over the past few weeks I could seriously do with going here. 

Bali


After all Liz went through, no wonder she ended her year here. So relaxing I can imagine me and Bf on a beach sipping cocktails then exploring the mainland wondering what adventures we would find.

If anyone who has seen the film want to find out more visit Liz's website http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/eatpraylove.htm



If we had over £5,000 my Bf wants to go to Bora Bora, a place that he has only heard of at the end of the film XXX. We looked it up and believe it or not it looks lush.

Bora Bora


At that price I bet it is lovely. We better start saving soon then. LOL!

Thanks for reading and see you soon. 
xx






2 comments:

  1. Still want to see that movie! Heard from quite some people it's good. And oh, i'd love to go to Venice and Bora Bora
    x www.ahugeheartforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete