Friday, 27 May 2011

Thing's I'm looking forward to!

Hey long time no speak. Seems like I haven't spoken in a while so as I'm sat on the sofa with my slice of cake (well two really, thanks mum) and a cuppa watching Ugly Betty I thought I'd say hi and tell you what I'm looking forward to.


The Hangover part 2
I so loved the first one and can't wait to see what they get up to next. Check out the trailer.




Making some things
Well I had an early birthday present yesterday from my mum. A DoCrafts goody bag of card making stuff. I used to make some before but have left it to one side for a bit but have decided to take it up again. Hopefully I might be able to show you some in the future. 


My Birthday
Well in exactly one week (3rd of June) it's my birthday and I will be the ripe old age of 24! I'm looking forward to having my party and spending some time with my friends and family. 


Well I'll keep you informed about what goes on. 
Speak to you all soon, thanks for reading.
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment