Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Is It Just Me?


It's that time again........... IS IT JUST ME........

Or has Hugh Frant done the right thing?

I don't know if anyone has heard but all this phone tapping thing has gone a bit out of hand. Hugh grant has wrote an article about when he came across one of the journalists that tapped him. He decided to turn the tables on him by secretly taping his interview. In the interview the jurno says how he is trying to get a book deal and his opinions on if it should be classed as a crime.
I think he has done the right thing and hopefully make more people aware that this thing goes on without anyone knowing for ages, even years. Good on ya Hugh.



Is this a shocker?

Well I wasn't expecting this - Kimberly Stewart is having a baby with Benicio Del Torro!
Even though they are not a couple, Benicio is said to be thrilled and I wish them both well.



Am I on the fence about Anne Summers new boob job bikini?

So after their success with their boob job bra Anne Summers have launched a new bikini at £25.00 it aims to boost your size by at least a cup size. I'm not sure, but anything that would help boost my boob size is an advantage.



Go to  http://www.annsummers.com/ for more info.

  Am I happy that Kat and Alfie get thier baby back in Eastenders?

Of course I am this storyline has gone on too long!


Well do you agree or disagree with what i've said this week? I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading, speak to you soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment