Friday, 8 April 2011

I can't wait!!

This post is mostly dedicated to my friend who after 6 years of us saying that we want to go, we actually are going to see Bon Jovi at Bristol's Ashton Gate.




YES!


I am so excited because it will be my first ever concert and it's just after my birthday. Also lets face it, Jon Bon Jovi is pretty hot!


It's like a sign, everywhere I go at the moment and what I see on TV is all them. Here's a few songs to get you in the spirit too (possible blog post)










In the words of the last song - Have a nice day!
Speak to you soon.
xx

3 comments:

  1. wow, i hope you have a great day!
    thx for your comment =) I am now following u

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i hope you have a great day!
    thx for your comment =) I am now following u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Jon Bon Jovi when he was "a band". He's much too poppish for me now. Don't get me wrong, I love pop music but some artist should stick to their original genres. But that's just my opinion. I hope you have an awesome time. I found you on goodreads by the way.

    ReplyDelete